Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Get Lit



Since work and stuff have precluded posting here very often, I thought I'd plan ahead for my possibly only post for the next few weeks.

October 9, as Editor of BARtab, I get to host a Lit Crawl event! Whoo-hoo.

Lit Crawl is the final night of the annual Lit-apalooza, Litquake, where hundreds of snazzy authors read and participate in all kinds of events. It's funtastic for word-lovin' nerds such as I.

Add some socko martinis, and we've got half a dozen smartypants authors - Meliza Banalez, Cindy Emch, Felice Picano, Jim Piechota, Rob Rosen - who will share Bar Pick-ups Gone Terribly Wrong*, Saturday, October 9, 6pm at Martuni's, 4 Valencia St. at Market, in San Francisco.

RSVP to the Facebook Invite, if you like.

Check out the nine days of booktastic events at Litquake.

Enjoy leatherific features and events on BARtab.
The October BARtab will be out September 30.


*(... or right)

No comments: