Thursday, March 26, 2009

Psycho Killer



Gawker looted the MySpace page of John Katehis, the alleged violent murderer of NYC radio journalist George Weber, before MySpace censoriously deleted his profile.

Gee, what's the policy? Only highly publicized alleged (he's confessed and pled not guilty, whatever psycho logic that has) murderers get canned? What about less glamorous felons?

YouTube still has his page up, with him playing back inane prank calls. Check out the horrific antigay comments, piling up like cow dung. Wow.



The 16-year-old who's confessed to killing radio newsman George Weber — identified as John Katehis by the New York Post — used MySpace to profess his love for sex, violence, knives and Satanism.

On his MySpace page, he warns that "if you disrespect me, then I will break your neck." The page also features an entire section of "Satanic" images, and, even worse, another photo album of "My Swords n Knives."

From his MySpace profile:

My name is John, I am sixteen years of age and live in Queens, New York. I enjoy long conversations, drinking, bike riding, hanging out, roof hopping, hanging off trains, any type of Parkour exercise, Extreme Violence (chaos, Anarchy, ect..) Video Games, Violent Movies and listening to my ipod. I am a very easy person to talk to. I like to do crazy and wild things.im like an adrenaline junkie, I'm always looking for a big thrill, I'm a big risk taker and like to live life on the edge.I am an Extremist, an Anarchist,and a Sadomasochist. As long as you show respect for me i will show respect for you, if you disrespect me, then i will fucking break your neck. To learn more about me just send me a message or catch me on aim, my screen name is johnkatehis92, my yahoo is greeksatan92@yahoo.com, johnkatehis92@yahoo.com and my msn is greekjohn92@hotmail.com. You can ask me any kind of questions, I am always happy to chat with a new person.

And on his profile on cruising site Xtube, where he claims to be 18: Hobbies: Buying swords, playing video games, fighting, and sex.


Why are the prettiest ones always so completely bonkers?

No comments: