Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Swagger


PR, Sweetie, PR!!!

While handing out postcards and stickers for my book on Sunday, it seemed almost everyone recognized my cover model, Patricio. I'd say he's more popular than the book itself. (Hands off; he's got a boyfriend).

The book is getting a tad of PR, sweetie. Jim at Queerwriters.com featured my book.

And -happy day- not unlike Shirley MacLaine, who understudied the lead in The Pajama Game, only to shine when she was a quick replacement - I'm featured as the Swag Tuesday giveaway on Joe.My.God's blog!

If you haven't visited there, you're probably new to the blogosphere. Go visit and catch up on all things Manhattanish.

So, the winner (randomly picked by Joe, I think) will get a signed copy of Cyclizen, plus a few stickers, and I dunno, maybe some leftover Mardi Gras beads from Pride.

No comments: